Meet the team
Get out on the water
Canoe near you...
Canoe Near You
Find your local Club or Centre. Discover an exciting Event or Activity. Book onto a Course.
Tell us what you want to do and we'll do the rest.
- If you want a challenge for National Go Canoeing Week we've got JUST the thing... 21 miles 32 locks 3 tunnels...… https://t.co/u1YECmoUMi
- 📢Have your say on the British Canoeing Access Charter 📢 The last chance to make your opinion heard! The consultat… https://t.co/4OSm71LtUs
- RT @TheSharksCC: Well done Jack, just 7-years-old,representing @LBofHounslow the youngest competitor @LdnYouthGames Kayaking. Started his c…
- @Al_Humphreys Brilliantly timed video... it's National @G0Canoeing week next week, so if you do head out on the wat… https://t.co/yKzDxSdV0P
- National @G0Canoeing Week is the perfect opportunity to try something new... 🛶🛶🛶 Whether you're a total novice or… https://t.co/TXfsDz4E7c
- @eponak Hi Pam, yes on the water membership still includes a physical card, you can just use your digital one as pr… https://t.co/gB48yrS777
- Your body, your responsibility 💪 Olympic gold medallist Dr Tim Brabants MBE talks us through the notion of strict… https://t.co/kuBjreC6H1
- There are SO many places to go canoeing this Go Canoeing Week Stuck for inspiration? Type in a location into our c… https://t.co/JCHqm8PNRm
- @gocycling Hi, usually 5-10 working days. Your proof of payment and/or digital membership card you should have rece… https://t.co/YM8TS4Pw4t
- Anyone can be tested at any time @emwiggsy explains the importance of testing and how anyone can be tested at any… https://t.co/RBsh4FSt9p
- @GrantCribb Hi Grant, Sorry about that! We were having some technical issues with the form but it is now working again.
- For #CleanSportWeek We caught up with @emwiggsy for her top 5 pieces of advice around testing https://t.co/5UVrcI2i46 @ukantidoping
- Windermere Canoe Kayak Annual Summer Solstice 🗓️23 - 24 June 📌Windermere The Windermere Summer Solstice Lake Rac… https://t.co/cVWL8CiNdP
- We're supporting UK Anti-Doping's Clean Sport Week, 21-27 May! https://t.co/5OiibvMJhi
- Catch up with all the day's action from the Sprint World Cup in Szeged including a superb silver for Lizzie Brought… https://t.co/FurU4DmszO
- WC1: UPDATE - Results now OFFICIAL & a DQ for China's Danni Song in the WK1 5000m sees GB's 🇬🇧 Lizzie Brought move… https://t.co/kWDf6XlIOO
- WC1: MEDAL ALERT - K1 5000m BRONZE for battling Lizzie Broughton 🥉🇬🇧 What another amazing performance from the Rich… https://t.co/1LRQCuBtuz
- WC1: In the final race of the morning session solid paddling from @matt_bowley to finish 4th in K1 500m C Final. https://t.co/7CFxAKEDKk
- WC1: MK4 500m B Final U23s finish 7th & Senior crew 9th as they come together for a first season of racing in this… https://t.co/VHUjluJpe2
- WC1: GB's WK4 500m crew finish 7th in an exciting A Final. Emmily Lewis @deborahk15 @Hannah_L_Brown Amy Turner - g… https://t.co/MO2Is8m0if